Published on November 20th, 2014 | by GIG9990
Zac Brown Band concert Tickets –
The ZZB or Zac Brown Band tour will feature songs from their 4 major albums and tickets are almost guaranteed to sell out for all tour dates. The band will be playing at EverBank Field in Florida, with the show featuring other great artists like Keith Urban and David Nail. This concert is definitely not one to miss, so don’t delay, buy your Zac Brown Band tickets now!
Zac Brown Band Concert dates
Please see below for a list of upcoming concert tour dates and venues.
Zac Brown Band’s musical career
The Zac Brown Band is an American country/folk band from Atlanta, Georgia.
The band consists of Zac Brown, Jimmy De Martini, John Driskell Hopkins, Coy Bowles, Chris Fryar, Clay Cook, Matt Mangano, and Daniel de los Reyes.
Their upbeat, lively music features a plethora of instruments – guitar, fiddle, bass guitar, upright bass, ukulele, banjo, keyboards, drums, mandolin, steel guitar and percussion.
- The band has toured extensively throughout the United States, including 2009 and 2010’s Bonnaroo festival.
- They have had ten number one singles on the Billboard country charts, including “Chicken Fried”, “Toes”, “Highway 20 Ride”, “Free”, “As She’s Walking Away”, “Colder Weather”, “Knee Deep”, “Keep Me In Mind”, “Goodbye in Her Eyes”, and “Sweet Annie”
- Their singles “Whatever It Is”, “No Hurry”, and “Jump Right In” reached the number 2 slot.
The band has grown extensively throughout the years, Jimmy de Martini joined as fiddle player/vocalist in 2004, John Driscoll Hopkins stepped in as bassist in 2005 and remained with the group, switching his bass for a multi-instrument role playing the upright bass, ukulele, banjo and guitar in 2014. Chris Fryar joined in 2008 as the drummer. Clay Cook joined the line-up in 2009 as another multi-instrumentalist and high tenor after spending time playing on a cruise ship that The Zac Brown Band also played tour on. Daniel de los Reyes added his name to the burgeoning roster in 2012 after spending time playing with the band when they recorded their album “Uncaged”. Bringing us up to date, in 2014 Matt Mangano joined as bassist.
The Zac Brown Band has received 55 nominations for awards from the Grammys, American Music Awards, Country Music Awards, Country Music Television, and others.
To date, they have won 8 awards:
- Top new vocal duo or group (Academy of Country Music), USA Weekend Breakthrough Video of the Year (CMT Music Awards), Best new artist (Grammy awards)(2009)
- New artist of the year (Country Music Association awards), Best Country collaboration with vocals (Grammy awards), Top vocal event of the year (Academy of Country Music) Performance of the year (CMT Music Awards)(2010)
- Best Country Album “Uncaged” (Grammy Awards) (2013)
Their live shows run the full spectrum from acoustic to full on electric hard rock covers, with nods to Led Zepplin, Foo Fighters, The Charles Daniels Band and even Bob Marley, with another Zac Brown Band tour planned for 2015.
Don’t delay, get your Zac Brown Band Concert Tickets now.